How to Root Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S5′s root has already been achieved because of Chainfire. This root solution has so far been managed for G9005, that is anticipated to be the international variant of Galaxy S5. Considering integrated users during this variant, CF has free the basis answer to root Samsung Galaxy S5.
Follow this guide and root Samsung Galaxy S5 model G9005 international model a haul customary steps victimization Norse deity. CF-Auto-Root roots your device by putting in the SuperSU binary this apk within addition to Stock Recovery from addiction.
Follow this guide and root Samsung Galaxy S5 model G9005 international model a problem standard steps using Odin. CF-Auto-Root roots your device by installing the SuperSU binary this apk inside addition to Stock Recovery from addiction.
Prerequisites to root Samsung Galaxy S5:
- You must have Samsung USB drivers.
- Enable USB debugging in Developer options – to enable Developer Options menu in Settings, open About Device and then tap 7 times the Build Number section.
- Disable any antivirus software on your PC along with Samsung KIES.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S5′s battery should be at least charged to 60%.
This tutorial only works with the international Samsung Galaxy S5, model number G900F. Make likely to proceed in the event that you are an advanced user and are also aware of this troubles rooting brings like void warranty and additional.
How to root Samsung Galaxy S5:
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy S5 completely and boot into Download Mode
- Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 with the computer.
- On the Odin menu on your computer, click the AP button and locate the downloaded chainfire root tool with .tar.md5 extension.
- Do not mess up with any settings in Odin, and hit the Start button to initiate to root Samsung Galaxy S5.
- When the process completes successfully, your Samsung Galaxy S5 will reboot automatically.
- You can disconnect your Galaxy S5 from your PC when the SGS5 boot logo appears on the screen.
Note: If after rooting, Samsung Galaxy S5 isn’t booting into normal mode, you it is fair to factory reset it: power off the SGS5 > boot into Recovery mode > select wipe data / factory reset option > confirm > reboot Galaxy S5 in normal mode. That’s it!